Juice Mod (Missile Command)
A downloadable mod for Windows
A recreated version of Atari's "Missile Command (1980)" provided by Sheridan's professors. This assignment asked students to "juice" this recreated version of the game to make it more appealing / exciting for the player.
The juice I added:
- sound effects / bg music (obtained for free from the Unity Asset Store)
- lerping background colour
- jet planes and tank creating horizontal movement in the background
- screen shakes using iTween
- text animations, size changes, and colour changes using iTween
Original Missile Command: http://my.ign.com/atari/missile-command
Download zip file. Extract it. Click the Playable Build.